Shipping & Returns
You understand the following when ordering with Dropcap Studio:
1. CUSTOM MADE-TO-ORDER: Dropcap Studio products are custom made-to-order, meaning we make your products after you order. Nothing we sell is a stock product sitting in a warehouse. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs, sizes and colors. Since we are unable to restock, resell or exchange your custom order, we always recommend working with our designers to find the right size, color and material before you order.
2. RETURNS: If you would like to return a product for any reason other than manufacturers warranty related to damages or defects, we do not allow this. Because all of our products are custom made we cannot restock the product. Since we are unable to restock, resell or exchange your custom order, we always recommend working with our designers to find the right size, color and material before you order.
3. ORDER ALTERATIONS: If you wish to alter your order, you must notify us within 24 hours after time of purchase. Any alterations beyond this timeframe may incur additional fees due to time and materials used in production.
4. ORDER CANCELLATION: If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you have 24 hours after ordering to cancel your order and recieve a full refund. After 24 hours, you are responsible for a 50% restocking fee.
5. QUALITY CHECK: Upon receiving an order, all products must be checked by the customer BEFORE removing from packaging to insure there are no damages or defects to the products. If defects are discovered, photo evidence must be provided in order for a warranty replacement to be issued by Dropcap Studio.
6. TEMPLATES: Dropcap Studio does not keep your template information on file. We cannot reproduce or duplicate your template. Our numbers are hand made, which means the drill marks provided are custom every time. Once the product leaves our shop we don't have record of your specific template anymore. You are responsible for keeping and correctly using the template supplied for your product. We recommend holding onto the template until your product is fully installed. Consider archiving the template after install if you believe any future work will be required.
7. RUSH ORDERS: Dropcap Studio does not offer any rush option. The lead times listed on our site are strictly based on the finish type and time requirements for each finish. Because our products are made-to-order it takes time to actually create your product. We cannot alter these timeframes even if you wish to pay a rush fee.
We use UPS Ground Service for most of our shipments. For orders that can not ship by UPS Ground Service because of size or weight limitations, standard truck freight is used.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For any single order shipped to a single location within the Continental United States, we offer a standard rate of five dollars.
Orders that have multiple shipment points or that have origination of more than one single Dropcap Studio location, will be be charged an amount not to exceed the one-rate freight charge for an order of equivalent size.
* Oversize Shipping:
Oversized letters/items may incur oversize surcharges when shipped via UPS or truck freight. Our website shopping cart does not reflect freight surcharges. If your order requires oversized shipping with additional costs, we will contact you prior to processing your order to obtain your approval for the additional shipping surcharge.
Expedited freight is available and is billed at normal published rates from point of manufacturing location to your delivery destination. Freight estimates are available by contacting our Customer Service Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.